- Registered on: 08/03/2009
- Last connection: 09/03/2009
Reported issues: 0
- 00:42 KTX Ask for help: RE: Rcon
- well I think I was mistaken. It seems that it wasn't uppercase letters it was that I needed to enable the encryption....
- 10:12 KTX Ask for help: RE: sv_serverip
- Thanks deurk you have been a great help to me!
- 10:06 KTX Ask for help: RE: sv_serverip
- I miss read the F.A.Q. I took it a little too literal. So if I don't disable sv_getrealip and set sv_serverip to what...
- 08:31 KTX Ask for help: RE: sv_serverip
- ** LAN: sv_serverip 22.214.171.124:27500 & WAN: sv_serverip 126.96.36.199:27500
- so I am trying to set up a LAN: serverip & WAN: serverip I tried that and it tells me unknown command LAN: & WAN: I w...
- 08:19 KTX Ask for help: RE: vwep
- That did it ty so much I have another issue but I'll start a diff thread.
- 06:41 KTX Ask for help: RE: Rcon
- well i figured it out you cant use capitol letters in rcon :/ hope this helps someone else otherwise sorry for the wa...
- I can't get rcon to work correctly. I have the password setup and if I do the rcon_password command server side it sa...
- I am trying to get vweps to work. k_vwep is set to one and I have trickles vwep pack installed I am using the latest ...
Also available in: Atom