The list of available QTV variables¶
- When a connection to a QTV source fails, this variable decides if we should keep connecting at the set interval in QTV_RECONNECT_DELAY or back off and wait longer between tries.
- 1 = Back off by adding QTV_RECONNECT_DELAY on each new attempt. Example: Wait 30 sec, 60 sec, 90 sec... and so on. (Default)
- 2 = Back off by starting with QTV_RECONNECT_DELAY and then double it on each try. Example: 30 sec, 60 sec, 120 sec, 240 sec...
- usage: qtv_backoff 1
- Specifies the maximum delay between QTV reconnect attempts in seconds.
- Default is 24 hours (86400 seconds).
- usage: qtv_max_reconnect_delay 86400
- Specifies the QTV reconnect attempt delay (see QTV_BACKOFF for details).
- Default is 30 seconds.
- usage: qtv_reconnect_delay 30
- specifies the delay of QTV stream in seconds (default 7 seconds)
- usage: parse_delay 7
- specifies QTV http page admin password
- usage: admin_password password
- Specifies QTV hostname shown on QTV http page and on status
- usage: hostname Suomicom QTV
- Specifies host title for QTV under the hostname on QTV http page
- usage: hosttitle Visit http://qtv.qw-dev.net !
- Show network related information (developers only).
- Toggle between debug information level.
- Amount of time connection will be kept pending (not fully connected).
- Specifies the maximum amount of clients able to connect QTV.
- Specifies TCP port for incoming connections.
- usage: mvdport 28000
- Specifies the maximum amount of servers QTV is able to stream from.
- Specifies the demo directory where to read/stream demos from.
- usage: demo_dir demos
- Allows downloading of items through QTV. Available options are:
- ALLOW_DOWNLOAD_OTHER [0/1]
- ALLOW_DOWNLOAD_DEMOS [0/1]
- ALLOW_DOWNLOAD_MAPS [0/1]
- ALLOW_DOWNLOAD_SOUNDS [0/1]
- ALLOW_DOWNLOAD_MODELS [0/1]
- ALLOW_DOWNLOAD_SKINS [0/1]
- ALLOW_DOWNLOAD [0/1]
- Flood protection check for everyone. Defaults to 4 messages in 2 seconds and penalty of 2 second silence.
- usage: floodprot 4 2 2