Automatic mod reload (Feature coding #66)
Whilst running mvdsv should monitor qwprogs.so/qwprogs.qvm/qwprogs.dat (on some interval)to see if file has changed since it was loaded.
If file has changed then mvdsv should automatically reload it and restart.
Bug fixing #28: restart function is now just quit
- Target version set to Later versions
restart of server needs to be fixed first
- Status changed from New to On Hold
- Target version changed from Later versions to 0.30
- Status changed from On Hold to New
hm, is it really needed?
mvdsv reload progs (.dat .so/.dll) each time map changed.
Btw, AFAIK under windows it is impossibile to overwrite .dll while it used by any application.
- Target version changed from 0.30 to Later versions
- Target version changed from Later versions to 0.31
Also available in: